cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable substitution error in Prod- Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I transported my objects from dev to production and one of my scenario started giving this error .

Please guide

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: The following variable was not found in the message payload: store: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: The following variable was not found in the message payload: store.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this error is beacuse the variable substution which is specified in the rceiver file adapter is failling....

ROOT cause:

goto the receiver file adapter of the interface you have moved into PRD...you will c the filename somethinglike this

%var%.txt...below you will c a variabel substuition screen

var payload:..........

check the foeld which is refering from the target strcuutre...the data is not coming into this field of variable substuition...so it is thorwoing this error.....

this is considering the variable substution path is right? i belive it is right since you haev omved this to PRD from Devlopment...if this was working in development...check the data is coming in that field.

wehen you did a tranposrt into PRD you went to the change list did u edit the rceiver adapter mandatory fields according to the PRD envinorment? dd u also make sure the variabel substution is not touched when you did this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a problem in one of your File communication channels.

Open up your file communication channel and look for the variable "store" defined under variable substitution. Also look at its possible use in the File Name Scheme field and Target Directory field.

Yaghya