Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vk11

former_member949397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed xd01,va01,mm01.And also in pricing v/03, v/07,v/06, v/08,ovkk,vk11.Then please give me the solution How to check pricing procedure of pr00,k004,k005,k007,MWST,FR00 CONDITION TYPE IN THE system.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As u said you have maintained every thing, also tell me whether u have manintained all the conditon types in VK11 also.

Then if u have maintained u told u have created VA01 then goto item level control data tab and check whether your condition types are picking correclty or not.

hope it is helpful if so reward points.

bye

Anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If you want to see how those conditions works, you can very well test the same in development server by creating a sale order, delivery and billing.

If you have created the master datas correctly, you wont face any issue at either stage. Otherwise, there should be some issue which you can rectify based on the error message the system is giving.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VK11, maintain all the condition records.

Also please ensure in OVKK, u have maintained the right combinations,

Goto VA01, enter the order type and all the required entries like customer &material and qty

Then goto item details by pressing anywhere in the order entry screen, enter into the conditions tab,

Now u can see all the pricing conditions which is assigned to ur pric. procedure.

Hope it is useful

reward points if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u explain in more detail what you are actually looking for.

regards

sadhu kishore