cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lising and Exclusions

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi can u please tell me what this is ...

Also setting and configuration for this...

I understand that there are some access sequences invlolved. Please let me know the Tcodes involved.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Tips

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure you should be knowing the basic that while closing the thread, you should reward points to the contributors liberally.

It has been observed that you have closed many threads in the last 5 - 10 minutes WITHOUT encouraging the contributors which is not fair on your part.

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

I am repeating again.... moment I reward point.... I get message... this thread is already reqwarded...

I have no intentions of not giving points....

former_member326595
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Tips

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

we have to maintaining condition listing and exclution in

condition records :ovkk

for ex : in 100 items i want to list out 10 items then we are using listing .if we want exclude 10 items then we are using

exclution.

bye take care

regards

prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guest

Material listing and exclusion lets you control which materials specific customers may or may not buy. For example, if you create a listing of products for an individual customer, the customer may only order products on the list. If you create an order for this customer, a check is carried out during item entry to make sure that the material entered is on the list. You can also specify material exclusion for a particular customer. The customer may not order excluded materials from you.

The TCode is vb01.

For configuration, go to IMG screen, SD --> Basic Functions --> Listing/Exclusion

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Material Listing and Exclusion

Material Listing & Exclusion lets you control which materials specific customer may or may not buy. Exclusion is given preference over listing. The system will check the listing or exclusion for the sold to party first and if it finds, then no other check takes place, other wise it checks for payers listing & exclusion.

SPRO- IMG- SD- Basic Functions- Material Listing/Exclusion

Maintain Condition Table: select ‘Customer & Material’ from the field catalog

Maintain Access Sequence: go to new entries, give 4-digit code. Select the 4-digit code and go to accesses and assign cond table to access sequence. Select access line item and go to fields and save.

Maintain Listing/Exclusion Condition Types:

Copy A001: for Listing, rename with descp

Copy B001: for Exclusion, rename with descp

Assign access sequence to the conditon type. Also mention valid from & to dates.

Procedure for maintaining Listing/Exclusion: go to new entry. Give 6-digit code and descp. Select the 6-digit code and go to control data and assign cond type.

Activate Listing/Exclusion by sales document type: Det Rule

Maintain Conditon Records: VB01. Maintain Customer, From, To, Material(s).

Also i request you to close all your previous threads. I hope many of them are already answered, so please do reward all helpful contributions. Its a good way to go forward

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu, let me ask you something.

if I use and activate the Listing and exclusion, I have to use always SO for a customer with the listing for example.

Can I create a SO for a customer that does not have a listing?

I understood that listing is an option to restrict some materials for some customers, but if a customer does not have a listing I could create SO for that customer without a problem. I create a Quotation for several customers that dont have listings an the system give error "material is no listed and therefore not allowed"

Thanks and regards,

Gerardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu, let me ask you something.

if I use and activate the Listing and exclusion, I have to use always SO for a customer with the listing for example.

Can I create a SO for a customer that does not have a listing?

I understood that listing is an option to restrict some materials for some customers, but if a customer does not have a listing I could create SO for that customer without a problem. I create a Quotation for several customers that dont have listings an the system give error "material is no listed and therefore not allowed"

Thanks and regards,

Gerardo

Former Member
0 Kudos