cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the problem for Business Area Account Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

who can tell me the difference between the rules 'Business area determination from plant/division (T134G)' and 'Business area determination from sales area (TVTA)'?

I have tried many times and wanted to find the difference but I found the Business area in the item of S/O always refers to the settings 'from plant/division (T134G)'. Why?

tks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I had better give the sample for my questions as followings.

I was studying Cross-Company Code Sales Processing scenario in IDES system.

the question is how the system determines the sales org + distribution + division(1000/12/00) for IV Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

run tranz OVV9

Former Member
0 Kudos

A business area is assigned to a client (logical system), but it is not dependent on an operating area, controlling area, company code and so on. Business areas can be used by several company codes for reporting purposes.

Materials are assigned to a business area on the basis of the combination of division and plant. Every time a material is posted, the relevant material stock account is automatically assigned to the business area belonging to that account.

You cannot create a sales organization that crosses business areas, since each sales organization must be assigned to exactly one company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

what's the purpose of setting the rules?