hi all

i m lookin for for a comparision sheet of

1.all sales doc types

2.item categories

3.schedule lines

4.delivery doc types

5.billing doc types

6.condition types pricing

i was trying for these since a long time for ready refernce i want this in pdf or doc or ppt format plz mail it to <anilmi2@gmail.com>

it is somewat urgent plz mail it immediately.i will reward full points.plz dont cut n paste.thnx a lot in advance

regds

anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

going in hand with Rajesh and Lakshmipathi, i guess when you know the transactions you can also do it yourself !

sorry if my statement is a bit straight but please think.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check T.Codes:

1.all sales doc types - VOV8

2.item categories - VOV7

3.schedule lines - VOV6

5.billing doc types - VOFA

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx a lot

i know all the tcodes

i am lookin for a comparision statement in excel OR ANY FORMAT as a ready recorner to understand the key diffferences between several doc types

anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Sorry I dont understand your comments "lookin for a comparision statement". What do you mean by this??

As suggested by Rajesh, if you go through the respective TCodes, you will get all the informations.

For example, in VOV8, there are some 90 standard sale order types you can find and the description of the respective tcode itself is self-explanatory.

Please come out with specific issues what exactly what you want. The data what you are expecting is very difficult for the mebers to provide and in fact, I feel it is IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!!1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi