Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to get JPR configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in the adapter monitoring i'm getting the following error:

SLD host:port = KFGKWERPSM02:50000

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for DP1.SystemHome.kfgkwerpep05 found.

No access to get JPR configuration

And Also

When I click on the adapter type in the integration directory - the window is empty. I have a central SLD which is solution manager.

I read in another threads that i have to import the sap basis content 7.0 , but i don't know how /where?

So could you help to solve this problems?

Thanks in advance

Sherif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherif,

The problem is that there are configuration steps that need to still be completed. Refer to the XI configuration guide on defining the JPR in the SLD. (http://service.sap.com/instguides)

I think you just need to create a seperate system in the SLD relating to your JPR.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Basis Object file ( Extension .tpz) will be in the Java compoents folder of the CDS which you using to install the XI..

Copy that file into the following location of the server:

\usr\sap\CE6\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import

Goto to the IR and click that IMPORT objects option...slect the file and import it.....activate it...then you can see the adapter types in the option...

Did u complete the JPR configuration in the SLD....refer the isntalllation guide for JPR connection make sure you have done that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nisar,

i did as following

1- copy the file from the java component cd but the extension is .zip "SAPBASIS09_0.ZIP"

2. i put it into the following path

/usr/sap/DP1/global/xi/repository_server/import

3 . i tried to import it from the IR but i couldn't see any thing

Tools >Transfer from SLD > Import SW Component

no thing appear.

also i tried from

Tools > Import Design Objects

Nothing appear

Second thing

Could you please decleare what do u mean by "JPR configuration in the SLD"?

Thanks

Sherif

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the file extension should be .TPZ only, unxip that file and check does it contains the filename SAP basis*.tpz...if you dnt find it there you can download from amarketplace....it will not show any files untill they are TPZ extension.

Java Proxy Runtime (JPR) check the installation guide there will be sepereate section called JPR Configuration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3e/e3fb40f17af66fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear nisar,

I have imported the Basis component as per your instructions successfully in the IR.

I tried to check if the JPR configuration if it was done or not, i found a stranger thing

in the SLD "i'm using centeral SLD" under the technical systems , i found my XI system but without any installed products ,

I tried to add Netweaver200s as new Product but the ADD New Product butten is not active " i'm using the J2EE_Admin user".

also i found that the Busines systems i have created before dissapeared.

i don't know why all of these things happen.

the only thing i did on sld yesterday was importing the CR and CIM latest version and it was done successfully.

What should i do?

thanks

Sherif

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sherif

When you import the CIMlatest model then your template is reloaded......do the configuration ocne more

for Technical System of webas alwasy try to register it trough RZ70 from ABAP stack of XI.....only create teh BS for ABAP type manually......

first register the technical system

create the BS for that...amke sure you dnt reload the CIM again....

reward points if usefull.

Edited by: Nisar Khan on Mar 3, 2008 5:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nisar,

i checked the CR _content version but i found the following

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): No versioned SAP CR imports detected

this happen yesterday i re-imported the CRDelta1418_0-10003379.zip

and all the products was appeared and i created the Buseniss System again for the XI system.

every thing was fine but today my XI guy told me that there are no products,

So i checked the CR i found it again saying CRDelta1418_0-10003379.zip.

i don't know why this happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Please let me know if you got the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm still face the same problem of CR_content version say no version of CR imported

Thanks

Sherif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding the CR problem

I have re-imported this again CRDelta1418_0-10003379.zip and updated the CR_Content to be the latest one.

and now is working fine.

Regarding The JPR the solution is create business system for the JAVA instance in your landscape.

Thanks

Sherif