cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping problem in file to multiple file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am doing a file to file scenario in which the occurence of target is 0 to 1 .I changed the occurence of the tatrget as 0 to 1 in message mapping.But after this change i am not getting my xml output .previously i was getting it but now in moni its showing message suceesfull but xml output is not generating its genrating only <ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge">

<ns0:Message1 />

</ns0:Messages>.....In moni before message mapping i am getting all my xml input but after message mapping its not generating xml output .All other mapping is one to one...just i have to check if one structure occurs in input file then it has to generate the output file(even if i copy the input from moni to IR then its work there) .it was working when i had not changed the occurence as 0 to1...Please guide me to crack this problem.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to change the Occurance of Message Interface Corresponding to the Message whose occurance was changed to 0..1.

Remmbr following :

1) If the Occurance of Messages are changed , corresponding occurance of their respective Interfaces should also be changed//

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jeet.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Can u paste your inbound payload here?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj/Swarup,

my input str is MT_ANALYSIS

Recordset

Rsetxt

field1

field2

Rseche

field1

field2

output str is:MT_HEADER

Header

field1

field2

MT_HEADER file(o/p) is created if Rsetxt occurs in inbound str

i used creatif & exist standard function to achieve it. It was creating the xml output when Rsetxt occurs ,but the problem was when it does not occurs it was throwing error as the occurence of MT_HEADER was bydefault 1,when i changed the occurence in message mapping to 0 to 1 then two extra structre messages

message1 occured in my mapping and it was not genrating any output xml,that i checked in moni.I message mapping(test) it is working and creating the xml with the same input.I am totally confused with this strange problem.

Regards

Saurabh

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

While placing the file in folder, did u removed the Messages and Message1 tag?

raj,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you test the Message Mapping in Mapping Editor with Test Tab.

See are you getting any output XMl.

If you are finding the problem with mapping only then please share the source and target structure.

I could suggest about the occurance of it.

Thanks

Swarup