cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock in quality after posting UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are facing problem after quality clearance through qa32 some stocks are still showing in quality but entire stock shows in posted & status is showing.In short term characterstics field

its showing 55,I checked the field it shows the below description

Number of Outstanding Short-Term Chars Which Require Conf.

Please any body can guide for the same

UD ICCO SPCO STUP

Regards

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I am unable to get the problem correctly.But what Rajesh has told is correct.First you check the inconsistencies between QM and IM stock.

If QM view is active,then you can move the stock with a quality transaction only.For example by making a Usage decision.It will not allow any manual movements.This is the exact error system is showing.

Please check if the below solution works.

Step 1-Go to QA13 enter lot number enter

Now you would be able to see if the stock posting is not completed if there is stock.From inspection lot stock tab you could find the outstanding qty to be posted

Step 2-Go to QVM2 transaction.Enter material,plant batch.This is transaction for lots with outstanding qty.

In the next screen select the lot by selecting entire row,click on execute button.

Step 3- Now change usage decision screen will appear.You could see if the qty need to be posted there.Enter quantity and click proposal button.The qty will be moved to UR .

This is the only way i know.Check if this meet your requirement.If successful,reward points.

Thanks

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

it is not clear from you that which stock is in quality

Once you do UD and stock posting have you posted all the stock from M stock to UNR stock in UD screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajesh

We have done UD & stock posting but still in 4 material codes stock is lying in quality.

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QA32 , Check for these matl codes , whether do you have any insp lot with status UD SPRQ , means UD is done but stock posting required.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

We are not able to understand this issue,I also tried to clear same stock of material which is lying in quality through MB1b

through 321 movement type. i am getting the below error.

as presently we have implemented warehouse Managment we need to transfer all stock of IM to WM so please guide me how to clear this issue.

Regards

sandeep

Change the inspection stock of material G020004P1120 in QM only

Message no. QA495

Diagnosis

You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is not allowed for material G020004P1120 because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.

The following cases can occur:

The inspection stock should be increased, although an inspection is not foreseen for the current goods movement

The inspection stock should be released, although you can only do this using the QM transactions.

System Response

You cannot carry out the stock posting.

Procedure

Check both the QM inspection setup data and the movement type for material G020004P1120 in the quality management view of the material master.

Exception:

If you post a return delivery to a vendor with reference to a purchase order, or cancel a goods receipt, the stock indicator from the order is proposed.

Check and modify this proposal as required.

The stock may have been transferred already and is therefore no longer in inspection stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

This should not happen in std SAP...if you have posted the stock then if it will remain QM stock, then you need to run a stock posting prog which removes the inconsistancy

Note 48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM

In this you need to run a prog which will show the inconsistancy which you are refering.

If that is the case you can execute the report to correct the inconsistancy

come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajesh

The actual problem i found out QM 04 insp type was not active at time of creation of PO so no inspection lot got generated at that time,afterwards after user made QM insp type active,

stock is showing in quality & we are unable to clear it through

321 or 553 movement type

Is there any way out to clear this stock form quality.

Regards

sandeep patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry .i was thinking else.

Regards,

Naik

Edited by: Naik uk on Mar 6, 2008 2:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please follow what i gave in the last communication...that is the only way to habdle the cases like this.

You cannot reverse the GR and decativate inspection type...or cannot delete the PO and create PO after activation of QM insp type.

Hope you got the point.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. process the existing 04 inspection lots for the materials with problems. Make the UD's and post the stock. Then delete, (not just deactivate), ALL inspection types for the materials in question. QM should no longer be active for these materials.

You should now be able to move the material out of QI using standard material movements since QM is not active.

Once the material is moved out, go back into the materials and add the inspection types again. Before anymore material shows up!

Craig

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

If this was the only quantity available in QI at present and there are no other inspection lots, then I think you would be allowed to deactivate Inspection Type "04" and then perform a manual MB1B transfer posting with 321 movement type. once this is done you can reactivate the Inspection type 04.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Status SPCO indicates stock posting completed.

Can you elaborate this - "Some stocks are still showing in Quality "

where you are able to see this quantity in Quality?

Check whether inspection completion is made forcibly & UD is made.

Regards

K.M.Arun