cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Configuration, Unable to Configure Sales Data Area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to configure the service desk in solman 4.0 sp12.

1) i have configured my org like this:

SERVICEDESK (ORG) it has a BP Valid 2.3.2008- unlimited.

--> BC Service Team (Org) with BP

-> Basis Emp (Position)

|--> User1 (user)

similar i have made for FI and MM.

In the functions tab for the Servicedesk i try keeping Service but it never saves. why?

what should it be and what should the attributes be?

2) I try to make a BP with role Sold to Party ,but i am when i get into sales area data i cannot see any sales areas and no distribution channels. what do i do? where do i define sales area? and i keep getting sales data not maintained messsages in the status bar.

3) When i send a message from satellite system, the message arrives in solution manager. But when i open the message in the service desk, i see support team blank and message processor blank.

I think all of the above may be about the same issue. but i am confused where to rectify. can anyone please help me in this regard.

Thanks

Lalchand.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

one update:

I changed the access sequence in Partner Determination Sequence to :Business Partner Relationship: Sold to Party.

Now when i create a message in Category BC-XXXX, i get the following in the message:

Reported By : 169 (this is correct)

Support Team : 1st Level BC (This is correct)

Message Processor:

IBASE /Component: 1 3260 PPD 0020148217 800 (This is correct)

The mesage is parsing to the correct Team in the support Desk.But the User defined Under the 1st Level BC does not get the message.

The person responsible in the suportdesk is Blank.

Please someone guide me into this.l

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalchand.R,

This is how it works out of the box. You need to create a custom access sequence and then assign it to your message processor partner function in the partner determination procedure if you want the message processor to be assigned too.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Jason,

i solved it . IT was actually the update to sp13.

The SAPtips document was really helpfull. i suggest anyone who is wanting to setup the service desk in solution manager to first read the saptips document rather than any other.

Lalchand.R