cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the Integration Builder connection Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I leave the integration builder for a while, then I explore objects, the pop up message is:

"Connection to server lost You can log on again once the server is available again Do you want to log on again?"

I input password, some times regain the connection, most time not, then if not, I have to restart integration builder. I would like to know where I can adjust parameters to allow connection kept longer.

Thanks

Liang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Connection of Integration Builder to the Integration Server is set for the max. ideal time.

If in case you have not did anything on the Integration Builder the connection get expired.

This you could set in your Integration Server configuration upto max. duration of expiry time. Your Basis people could do these kind of settings to max. expiry time of the Integration Server.

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Swarup:

Thanks for your reply.

The reality here is that we could not get solid support from BSAIS team, we came to many situations that we have to search around and tell them how to do the job like this (They are all afraid of Java Stack

I will keep search, if you have detailed information how to and where to configure those parameters, please let me know.

Regards!

Liang