cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check stock movement for Consignment Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to check stock movement (How the stock moves once you do Return – Consignment – What is Increase and what is decrease)?

I tried with MMBE but I didn't notice any stock movement. What should be increased, and what should be decreased for Consignment Return? Only certain materials can be used for consignment or any materials can be used for consignment?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MMBE, please also select the Special stock indicator in the seection screen.

You will see the consignment return stock.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I've selected the Special Stock indicator and noticed that all stocks related to consigment (consignment unrestricted use, consignment block, consignment quality inspection ) is zero.

Do I have to create consingment fill-up, followed by consignment issue. Lastly, create consignment return since there is no stock in consignment unrestricted use.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed. Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wooi

Check your quality storage location. Normally, for any returns, quality people has to take a decision whether to reject or accept for reprocess, it would have been configured in such a way that all returns will be received by quality.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check what all movements have happened for that material and that plant in the selected period of time using tcode MB51.

Firstly consignment fill up and returns is one cycle and second is consignment issue and pick up.

Now if you using first process, there should be some stock in MMBE to deliver to customer and then when fill up is done, the movement will bring stock in consigned to customer. Return will remove this.

After every transaction you can check MB51 in conjunction with MMBE to find what movement type is happening and where stock is moving.

If above explanation helps you, pls do reward points.

Kind Regrds

Sandeep