cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Need Help of all experts , can anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am Mohammad Nabi, have done my MBA in June 2006,After completion of the course i immediately joined the insurance co.presently iam working as Agency Manager for Bharti Axa Life Insurance......Before that i am very much interested in pursuing SAP SD ...when i about to join the course i have consulted some consultancies their they asked me experience....for that reason i joined insurance co. for experience....Now i would like to pursue SAP SD and i need full support of all SAP SD experts suggestions...I Know only what is SAP but i dont know even concept also...for that i need support of u all.....kindly you yourself give me suggestions and mould me as an expert....i will be very thankful for this kind of act.

Hope U all definetly suggest me in making an expert....i am interested...i will work hard...

Thanx & Regards

Mohammad Nabi

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its really great that you have now decided to achieve something. Lot of people take lot of time to first decide which route to ride... Just being part of this forum will help you a lot. You can read through all the queries asked here and try to find answers. Firstly it will be very difficult, but slowly you will get hang of things.

According to me, to become expert in SAP, most important is your business process understanding should be good. SAP will behave the way we design.

Keep on work.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Bottom of the heart i felt very happy after seeing ur reply.Here i wont understand anything what input i have to put and from where to start...how to start...and i need some basics...hope u do favour to me..

Thanx & Regards,

Mohammad Nabi,

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will give a example.

Some body posts saying issue about consignment fill up issue. Now if i dont know, i go to documentation of process through Glynn C and find what process is this. How it works. Then again go to question and see what he/she is asking and try to give some info or ask questions on that.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Sandeep