cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange rate determination in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to have exchange rate be reetermined in billing document as per the billing date. I checked the header data of the billing document but the fields are greyed out.

Can anybody please help me with any suggestions for solving the problem.

Thanks & regards,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VTAF and for your Combination of Sales Order Document Type and your Item Category (if you are following Order Pricing) or VTFL for your Combination of Delivery Document type, Billing Type and Item Category (if you are doing Order/Delivery as the source of pricing), set the "Pricing Exchange Rate Type" to C - Exchange Rate determination according to Billing Date.

Ask your FI Consultant to maintain the Conversion Rates in OB08 both ways (Eg: INR to USD and USD to INR) for Exchange Rate Type: 1001. Also maintain Exchange Rate Type as 1001 in the Customer Master (Sales Tab of Sales Area Data) to 1001.

Check it out and let me know

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I tried this suggestion but its not working. Its still taking different exchange rate in billing document.

Any other suggestion please.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check copy Control settings & T.Code OVA8

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Can you explain where & what I need to check in copy controls. Also OVA8 ia for the credit management so how it is relevant to determination of exchange rate.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima