cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Detail Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to see the language detail tab in record mode of repository even though i defined some fields in the console as multilingual ..How can i get the language detail tab ? please help me out to resolve this issue...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi priya,

As per At sever level you will find both repository and repository detail pane at repository detail pane you will find the information regarding login,port and languages and all. make a change from here according to your requirment and then it will get by you at the data manger level.

Hope it helps. Please reward.

Rgds

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i find this sever level @ console or data manager? I am using MDM 5.5 SP3 version. I am unable to see this server level in console and Data manger... Please help me out to resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

1. Mount MDM Server.

2. Login into your Repository.

3. Just click on MDM server and see in right you will see all repositories running/stopped state. It is called server level. its not written any where in Console.

4. Click on your repository and select different languages.

5. Now right click on Repo and load with update indices.

6. see in DM you will have language detail tab.

Dont forget to reward points.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Alok.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Dilmit is right, just an addition.

First Login to your Repository and Unload it. Then Go to server level, Click on repository and select languages you want.

Load your reposotory with update indices.

BR,

Alok

Edited by: Alok Sharma on Mar 3, 2008 8:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

For this you have to make your repository also as multilingual. For this you have to do following steps:

1) Go to repository level.server-> repository

2) Choose your repository->repository details-> languages-> choose all the languages you want for your repository.

Now when you open Data manager you will be able to see language detail tab.

I hope I am able to solve your problem.

Regards

Dilmit Chadha