Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while using tcode mb1c following error is coming:

period 003/2008 is not open for account type S and G/L 799999. please resolve. urgent.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

account S is not open on the FI side and this would prevent any postings to the mentiioned GL account. S is for GL accounts. You can open the FI period by going to T.code OB52.

make sure that for account type S the current is covered. I mean, if this is 03/2008, the period one can read as 01/2008 to 12/2008. the second set of periods are called special periods. This assignment needs to be against your company code which is assigned to a variant.

regards

sadhu kishore

yuvaraj_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to OBYC and see which posting period is open for your company code. eg 2008 02,

Then go to MMPV, put your co code, period to be closed ( 02 ie Feb & 2007 as in example )and Execute (F8).

Repeat above procedure till you come to the current perion ( 0003/2008 ).

Rewards points if solvved

Yuvaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

firat u close u r period by MMPV

i that add current period 03 2008

so it automatic close previous period

hope it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The financial period for that G/L is not open. Please check the company code you are trying to post MB1C, find the fiscal variant and go to OB52. Change the period for that company code to current periods or the one you need.

Also you can change the material posting periods using tcode MMPV.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is not solved. Could u help me on using OB52?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OB52 tcode. From the SPRO where company codes are maintained, for that particular company code find the posting period variant. Then for this variant, change the periods open to current periods for all records.

Kind Regards

Sandeep