Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR while installing sap 4.6c

former_member1283182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am trying to install SAP 4.6c. I am installed the central instance.

Now while i am trying to install the Database instance, its giving me error.

• after i give the path to the 7 export CD's

• then the next screen i am getting is " Setting passwords and database users" screen... after i give the passwords then

• It takes me to "Multi National Language Support " screen there i selected first radio buttion - "No MNLS"...then

• then the installation progress screen comes..... here the installation runs for a while... but mean while it gives error message

o error: " An error occured during installation press the log view button to get extended error information".

the log file it shows is this error message...

ERROR 2008-03-01 07:51:21

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

MOS-01082 File system node D:\usr\sap with type DIRECTORY does not exist.

MOS-01105 Processing of one or more file system node operations of table Content of table: t_SAPComponent_Filesystem_Action_SHARED with condition WHERE WapsSystemName='ERP' AND WapsInstanceName='' AND WapsInstanceHost='laksha' AND OpMode = 'CHECKIF' Row[0] WapsSystemName="ERP" WapsInstanceHost="laksha" Key="WAPS_sapdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="D:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[1] WapsSystemName="ERP" WapsInstanceHost="laksha" Key="WAPS_transdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="D:\usr\sap\trans" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[2] WapsSystemName="ERP" WapsInstanceHost="laksha" Key="WAPS_sapmount_dircheck" Condition="true" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="D:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" failed.

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

please suggest me what to do..

pls email me at <removed_by_moderator>

regards,

satish.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 1, 2008 3:39 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have managed to break about half of the available rules in one post...

- to the wrong forum,

- cross-posting to multiple forums,

- posting your email address,

- installing a 4.6C system in 2008...

Thread locked.