cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commisioning....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

My Client Flow...Start with Inquiry ,QT,SO,DEL,TO,PGI,INVOICE and Comissining..........

Commissioning means ,,,,Company Technical person will go and Check the material in Customer palce.

and again he will give the feedback to the Sales people..If it is successful the Process is Complete,,,,

On Which transaction i should use......if it is not in Standard please give me valuable suggestions....

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Such type of control possible when project system module is implemented.

If you are having dispatch project & sales order created by putting WBS element in sales order then againest that WBS element of the project & sales order, you created delivery by using t-code CNS0 .

For the dispatch project you can update the status of the project as technically completed if PGI is done.

Regards,

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lucky

If you want to block creation of billing till you get the confirmation from the sales people, the same can be achieved by creating status profile in bs02 and assigning status profile in VOV8.

Else the best option would go for consignment fill up process where you can create commercial invoice once you get the confirmation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Let me Explain clearly,,,,,,,,

Our client it's power industry.........Once we delivered goods to customer .....after that Our technical engg will go and check the material...Whetehr it's working properly or not...

If it's not working we have to replace the (not working) material.....if technical person gives feedback as successfully compleated...then that order is Close.

Eventhough if i generated Invoice .....the business transaction should not be compleated....Once Commissioning is over..then the process is compleated.

How can i do it in Sap ......

If it;s not clear plzzz post me threads......i could try to explain More...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Luckky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually Commisioning is a service so u need to create commisioning as Material of type DIEN or use TC MMS1

Then u need to create Service Product - OISD

u need to create task list and assign to service product here.

Then u need to create Service order from sales order

then u need to complete commisioning and enter all times for different activities in the service order and settle it to sales order and then sales order settled to COPA.

This is how commisioning works

if anyother inputs please give me.

Reward if help useful

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear krishna,,,

In my client point of view,,,,,,After commissinong report.............

If any probles,,,will occur ,,that comes under Service......and one more intersting thing is Product warrenty starts from After commissinong...

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Commisioning gets complete then the service order generated has be flagged for completion and Confirmed the activities, and then u can raise billing request for commisioning - in DP90.

In the euipment master the waranty tab is there where u can give the date of Commisioing as start date for Waranty.

reward if useful

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,,,

Any one on this Issue..........

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

let me know what happens incase the after the technical check its not ok.

do you replace the equipment with a new one ? and again follow the same process.

i was just wondering why not a consignment process here. Reason is, first you do consignment fill up and send the goods to the customer. If the technical check is ok, then you follow it up with a Consignment issue and bill. Else if you want to take it back do a consignment pick up.

i had consider this as an option because the moment you do invoice the process on the SD is over and we have no control thereafter. The values simply go to accouting and become receivables but you are not sure if the equipment is set up successfully or not. Assuming we set up an accounting block, still the goods are with customer already and we need show it in our accounts.

Interesting scenario, open for more views and discussions.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could this be a kind of "POD" (proof of delivery)?

I have never used the functionality but maybe this could be the approach. (just a shot...)

Best regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

POD is not suitable for this Requirment...................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,

Any one please give me a Suitable solution for this...............

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I think you can go for the posting block for the Invoice and generate a proforma invoice based on delivery . Once you get a confirmation from the sales person you can post it. But if the lead time is more between the delivery and the commissionig then it would be a problem.The blocked documents can be generated from a development report for follow up with the sales person. Hope this idea can solve the requirement.

Regards

Jyotsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jyothsna,

i can do it Invoice.....But only thing is i can't close the Business flow....

Once i get commissining report ..then only i can close these order........upto commissioning this process must disply in due for commissinong.......

Regards

luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

In this case you can configure a Order Reason for the Process like Commissioning Complete and assign it . Then generate a report with corresponding sales document . This completion authorisation should be given to only one person responsible for perfect business practice.

Regards

Jyotsana

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lucky,

Select a Discount condition type keep it in positive and negative add this condition type in your pricing procedure as stastical condition type maintain records if you require.

give person name in sale order item partner

generate a report by taking sales employee order line item and commission condition type .

As per my openion it will fulfil your requirement

cheers

bvdv