cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalculate freight at billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I have one scenario. Sales order uses the condition 6A07 (Freight), access key is also based on Route. But sometimes we need to change the route in delivery. And when the billing is created system takes the price from the sales order and does not consider the route change in delivery. Please let me know how to get on this issue.

I checked VTFL and the price type is G and price source is Order. If I change the price type to H, what is the affect on this particular document type in future?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

RAHUL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested in copy control Price Type can be maintained as 'H'. But if the frequency of such change is not high, allow manual change for this condition type, else if there is any change in condition record of freight, it will impact the price, as soon as the new condition record is maintained.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got some help from ABAP'ers as there were some changes in user exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

Freight is the functionality of the delivery and shipping. In invoice freight determination will not be defined in standard sap. This will be copied through copy routines from delivery to invoice.

If you want to retrigger freight calculation, then i will suggest to go for a user exit at VF01/VF02.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As per my view in the future also if you change the route again (Access key )it will be redetermined the fright in the billing document.

-->Normally what will happen If you set 'H' system will redtermined the freight in the billing,

-->that means again system will check the key combination of the condition in the billing if there is any changes it will give the frieght based on that changed key combination,

-->If not changed checking will be done but with the same key combination but there is no change in the freight.

Because it is same as in the order.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks very much for your promt reply. But I still got a doubt. We are going to chnage the price type to 'H' in VTFL. If in future we don't change the route in delivery, then what will happen in the invoicing? Let me tell you clearly, I just want only freight to be redetermine in invoice without any changes. And also in this case, can we use any user exit or run any program or it'll be just a config change?

Thanks once again

Regards

RAHUL