cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return material against Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a query like suppose i have issued 10 quantities of same material against maintenance order, but later only with 5 quantities i will able to manage, but as order has captured cost of 10 quantities , so i want to return the remaining to the stores,,,how can it be done?? is it possible against the same order??

plz guide

rgrds

DM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the non usage of materials qty 5 nos, In the Same order- Components TAB, u enter the same material No and in QTY Field u mention the Return Qty -5 ( negative sign) .The order cost automatically ubtated for the used qty.

Regards

SMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried but but it is automatically changing 262 to 261 as soon as i press enter after entering Order Number,,,,and other way when i write -5 (Negative Quantity) in maintenance order it says no selectable item in m.o wat to do plz guide

Is there any configurgation reqd for the same???

Thanks

DM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in T code MB1A enter MT 262 and plant then press enter ,here you can enter the order no and material.it will not automatcially change.kindly try it

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u enter the the qty -5 in Maintenance order, in MIGO -for same order , the movement type 262 automatically wl come and material can be withdrawal. no config setting for the same scenario,

Pls Reply

Regards

SMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered -ve quantity in Maintenance worder but while MIGO when i select that order number it says NO selectable items ?????

can u help?

rgrds

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check ur SPRO settings, PM-Maintenance and Service Processing-Maintenance and Service Orders-General Data-Define Movement Types for Material Reservations , in that , assign 262 movement type for IW01

Regards

SMC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes you can return the remaining material to stores ,for this you can use T code MB1A and specify the movement type as 262 ,after this your cost in the maintenance order will be subtracted

regards

thyagarajan