Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Application server file is received,but data is not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am sending the Idoc from ECC to Application

server using XI.

File is transferred from ECC to Applicaton server, but the data is not availble in AL11 even file is visible.

Regards,

Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am sending the Idoc(MATMAS) from ECC to SCM application server using XI.

XI and SCM are in same application server.

In aplication server the XML file is available but the XML data is not available.

I checked component monitoring and message monitoring shows success messages,but data is not available.

Regards,

Shah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u checked the message in SXMB_MONI.

Thnx

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Start with Source Adapter. First check that you are getting xml data in Integration engine from the IDOC format under incoming message in pipleline. Make sure that you are getting data here.

next point will be checking whether you are getting xml data after mapping transformation. You can see the xml data after message mapping request pipeline step.

In this way you trace the each and every step of pipeline and see where is the problem.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check if you are using the Text parameter as Cahracter format in File adapter.

Also verify the SXMB_MONI for receiver end payload if you are getting any data in it or the empty payload is available.

refer

Trouble shooting file to IDOC and IDOC to file

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/error%2bhandling%2bin%2bfile-idoc%2bscenario

Refer below links for indepth troubleshooting

Refer below steps

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u pls clarify me:

1) but the data is not available in AL11 even file is visible?

Check and clarify

2) On which application system ur file is generated.

3) Pls check the file adapter configuration details along with the path where ur file need to be created.

4) R u getting message in MONI.

Thnx

Chirag.