cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master settings for Assembly Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I find an increasing tendency among many thread initiators not to respond to postings made by other forum members as solution / reposnse.

I do agree, man a response may not be giving you total solutions. But one must appreciate the fact that somebody has invested time and applied his / her knowledge to find a solution for the problem you have posted.

You are exercising a choice while deciding to repsond, or not to repond. The choice is rightfully yours.But in my opinion, lack of response from the initiator not only kills the vibrarncy of the forum, but ethically not correct also.

You may have differing views on this - let us hear.

With warm regards to everyone.

Muraleedharan.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Muraleedharan.

My personal thoughts to add:

To be honest, I'm loosing interest in forum and have become choosy (I look at posted by) in my reponses. Not to assume that I'm boasting and forum is going to lose for this but as Muralee says it going to kill the vibrancy of forum.

It's not always that the suggested solution solves problem but someone made an effort in responding to someone else's problem.

Points : Not everyone in the forum works/looks for points but seeing response (or closing the post) gives some satisfaction that sincere effort is also being spent on other side.

Now how can we sort?

Let's go back and respond to posts raised in past 10-15 days- as person who's created the post.

Respond that there's nothing more to add- as person who created the post or one who responed partially without resolving the issue( Sure I've few for self)

Cheers

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the wrong subject line - it happened inadvertently since I used a draft of that title.

Muraleedharan.R