cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While raising an order with transaction code ‘VA01’, and with document types ZFCS, the system should not allow the user to save the order until the values of partner function SH, BP, PY are changed. The partner function values should be changed, as the sale in this case is made to customers and traders via stockiest from factory or depot. Hence the Sold-to-party will be the stockiest and the remaining partner functions as Ship-to-party, Bill-to-party and Payer will be either a Customer or Trader.

The end usera are forgetting to change the partners,and hence the goods are being delivered to wrong parties.

Is there any way to display a system message to remind the customer to change the sh,bp,py .

Any solutions are highly appreciable.

Regards,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Munukoti

A separate sales area for such scenarios and assign to your sales document (ZFCS) type in OVAZ will work I believe.

thanks

G.Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepika,

can you pl clarify who is a stockist here. do you mean the depo ?

I hope the customer or trader who buys from the depo will be the sold to and he is the stockist. In such case any way the master data for SH,BP,PY also will populate as required so why to change.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

You try with Incompletion log procedure for that Order

You put that field in the Incompletion procedure which you want enter in the sales order and you select message as error meesage.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.