cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[B2BSERV.0026.9201] Unknown service: wm.PartnerMgr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Basis Gurus,

I am facing an issue with iDOC. In SAP R/3 system. iDOC has been generated and the status it shows 03. I have checked the SM58 - tRFC Processing and found that iDOC is stuck there. The error message it shows ""[B2BSERV.0026.9201] Unknown service: wm.PartnerMgr .flows.601964.000005210".

I have tried to execute it manually with option "Execute LUW", but it gives error message ""Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised".

This iDOC is using the SAP_BUSINESS_CONNECTOR RFC destionation and this is working fine. I have done the test connection and result is ok.

I have also checked the partner profile used for this iDOC in WE20. There it is ok and no error reported.

Can someone help me what could be the issue "B2BSERV.0026.9201] Unknown service: wm.PartnerMgr .flows.601964.000005210" and how I can resolve it.

I have tried to search SAP OSS note, but could not find any. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

With Regards,

Basis CK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue resolved. The issue was in SAP BC. The rule created for this vendor was having some issue. There was "/" character in the rule and this is not allowed. I have changed this and issue got resolved.

Posting this for benefit of all.