cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to order by material the SDLE_SHP_DELNOTE smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The detail lines of this smartform are in the GS_IT_GEN structure, what are asking to me to do is to order the lines of the report by GS_IT_GEN-MATERIAL field, How can i do this?.

Thaks on advance.

David Fúnez

Corp. Mandofer / Asin

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu can not change the standard smartform.

You have to copy the standard into your own "Z" smartform and then you can make any changes you want....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for the response;

Sorry if i dosn't explain myself well, i already have a "ZSDLE_SHP_DELNOTE", a copy of the standard, what i need i to order the detail in the smartform by material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Sort the table GS_IT_GEN by material number before the table has called. I mean add a code option and write the sort code over there.

Thanks,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry. Sort the table IS_DLV_DELNOTE-IT_GEN by material.

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see this smartform in my system...

Still if the material details are in smartform itself, you can sort the table or

if the details are passed from a print program, you can chage the program and sort the order of material detail..

For this, you need to copy the print program also....

I hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

You can sort the table using the 'Sort Criteria' option in DATA tab of the Table.

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

In wich part of the smartform can i do that.

Sorry, i'm new in ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

In LE_SHP_DELNOTE form main window has table node TABLEITEM. If you double click the table you can see 5 tabs. In that hit DATA tab. At bottom of that you can see 'Sort Criteria'. There you can give the matnr field.

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.