cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error @ MB1C mvmt ty 561

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Posting the material @ MB1C, got the error : FIELD SELECTION FOR MOVEMENT TYPE561/ACCOUNT 300102 DIFFERS FOR EXT. GA AMOUNT IN LC (023)

After assigning the GL a/c 300102 (Sales Revenue a/c.) with the event key GBB

So unable to post the Material, Please help me out

I have not copied the Company Code but used the co.code created by FI consultant in 800 client.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to FS00 give the G/L account 300102, check the filed status group, double click on that, it will take you to another screen, materials management, check whther any of the fileds are maintained as required, then make it optional.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

i have got exact error. Have you resolved it? Pls show me how to do!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang Le Vinh ,

Kindly choose the correct G/L, and assign it in FI & MM integration.

I've chosen a wrong G/L, now it got solved

Try it, wish u Happy R&D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

great .... you got it resolved finally. can you please close the thread and mark it as answered.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to FS00 and display your GL Account...300102 and note down the Field Selection Group....

Then Goto -> OBC4...for your company Code...choose the Field Selection group--> Make the necessary Field as a Optional(Get FI People Halp) or make all the fields as Optional...

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your GL account and MM movement type are not matching with respect to the fields. Like may be for movement type 601 a field is optional whereas the same field for the respective GL its not.

You can also run the report RM07CUFA by going to SE38, to make the necessary corrections. Enter your company code, mvt type (XXX), special stock indicator (leave blank if you are just posting to normal stock) and GL account (XXXXXXX).

regards

sadhu kishore