cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity missing after activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been using NWDS for about 6 months with no problems. This morning, I made a routing checkout of a needed jsp file. When I was complete, I did a checkin/activate. Then I clicked on the "Transport View" window to 'release' the activity to my Consolidation system, but the activity is not there?!? I refreshed and verified that I am looking at what I should be looking at.

All of these steps are done from the Development Configuration View from within NWDS SP12

I was going to make a second and see if it responds the same way, but I don't want to make the situation worse.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was the activation successful? Check your Activation View to make sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, they completed successfully and now they are back. I don't know what happened, but they were definitely not visible when I created the forum message. Right after I posted the message, I had to leave on a business trip. When I got to my destination, I logged in to do some work and to my surprise, I saw all of the "missing" activited activities sitting there, waiting to be release. I have no explanation or than maybe the NWDS client was misbehaving temporarily.