cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial delivery not allowed for a STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We wanted to restrict the system so that it should not create deliveries with partial quantity for a STO. The delivery should be creaated if there is enough stock to fulfill the STO otherwise it should not create a delivery.

I set the partial delivery indicator in customer master for teh receiving plant but still it is allowing partial delivery. ANy clue? Is there any otehr setting we need to do?

Thanks for responce in advance.

KHAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you check your SD item catagry .item cat control for par or full stock allowed.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

You must have created the destination plant as customer. In the customer master there is a flag to check for Partial deliveries.

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you check your SD item catagry.

contaol for delvery qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

unfortunately this functionality does not exist in standard (in case of STOs).

You can check notes 31663, 16239 and 842829 for more information about this.

If you want to use this functionality, you have to make a complex modification.

I hope I could help you with this.

Regards,

Ely