cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am trying to open an existing sales order in VA02, i am getting sporadically (Not Regularly), 'Information' pop-up message as "Item 00010 does not exist" . I believe its not a warining or an error message and hence we can continue by just pressing enter button as usually.

In the order only one line item(5) exist with proper material and other information.

I ve checked in T-code VoV8 for item level increment number and found to be 5. Hence its increasing line item number by 5 and giving as item 10 does not exist.

Is this related with SD configuration settings or ABAP'ers programming point of view.

It will be helpful if someone can answer ASAP.

Thanks,

VV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If VOV8 has increment by 5, then i believe the best way it to debug the order for transaction VA02 with an abapper.

Let me know if you could solve the issue.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I've checked with ABAP'ers and done the debugging and I found V1 as the message class and 331 as the message number.

As this is a standard message in SAP, they are suggesting me to check for SAP notes instead of prog point of view. So, I checked for many(Ex:204369,983691,915626,...) but I could not able to pick the exact note and the cause.

Can you help me on this?

Thanks

VV