cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to explain my problem with an example.

The name of my pack good 123456.

And sub materials of them 123456-A 1 pc

and 123456-B 2 pc

If the there are 1 pc at stock 123456-B and

10 pc at stock 123456-A and

at my order i want 10 pc 123456, the order will be confirmed like 0,5 pc 123456

0,5 pc 123456-A

1,0 pc 123456-B.

But i don't want this situtaion. My goods can not be divided into two parts:). What can i do? When the stock situation like this, the system mustn't confirm the order.

Thanks in advance...

Edited by: Alper Nüfusçu on Feb 29, 2008 4:00 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure that I got your problem right but why don't you try "complete delivery" tick in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the follwoing :

In the customer master record ( T.code VD02) of that particular customer in the sales area data view in shipping Tab goto to Partial Deliveries tab check the box complete delivery reqd by law.

By this system will not allow for paritial deliveries for the customer.

Kindly Reward points if useful.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but that application is not useful for me. Because i will be able to make partial delivery, but not like 1,5 piece or 5, 7 piece. The problem is if the system confirm 1,5 piece for a pack(BOM) material, the system has to decrease it to 1 piece.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by rounding profile

You have define the rounding profile in the below path...

SPRO->Production->Material Requirements Planning->Planning->Lot-Size Calculation--->Maintain Rounding Profile

You can maintain this by using rounding profile for paticular material in material master record ( mm02)

Sales: sales org 1 view in Quantity stipulations tab select the rounding profile defined above.

Kindly Reward points if useful.

Regards

vK