Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I1111 for SC (Item in Transfer Process)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business is using SRM 3.0 ECS.

Scenario is that User is creating Shopping cart thru Catalogue and there is Approval process for SC. Once the SC gets approved PO is created by the system.(I1113).For this perticular SC error is Item in transfer process and "Follow on doc not transferred".

User has created another SC(with same data inputs) but that SC is thru.

Can anybody suggest about this error?

Brgds/Gopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imthiaz,

I am just curious, can you please elorate the process ( like what parameter or monitor should be looked into). I also get this kind of error on and off.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I would like to know the reason? and how to find this problem from RZ11, because everytime I get this error I change the status the 'Item transfer in status' as inactive.

Well, not all shopping carts jump into error like this in my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

RZ11 is for Maintain profile parameters.

To Analyse the below mentioned errors you should use

Transaction RZ20.

in that particular transaction CCMS Monitor sets --> SAP EBP procurement internal Monitors -->internal errors

Double click on internal errors , then it will take you particular process.

you can also use SLG1 transaction to analyse errors.

Regards

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is not the question of error log that I had analysed. but if that user is getting error "Item is transfer"and SC can not be transferred to backend. I am not getting since the scenario is ECS (where we dont replicate SC to backend but PO).In the thread mentioned after 05 mins when the SC created with same set of data it got thru and PO is made.

Is it related to system performance and can not replicate?

Brgds/Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

Since its a Catalog item and your sourcing condition might be Sourcing never carried out or Carry out sourcing w/o assigned source of supply.

So whenever you create a SC for catalog item after the approval process P.O gets created automatically and that P.O should get replicated in R/3 as yours is ECS scenario.

As you might be aware that P.O gets replicated to R/3 using RFC call, the Error in process might be coming because the RFC link is down or R/3 server is down or for some reason the system could not connect to back end system through RFC.

So once in a while you may find this kind of issue. You can get the exact reason for this by anayzing the Application monitors and error logs.BASIS guys also can help you in this regard.

Hope this makes you more clear. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Verify the application monitor from Web or GUI (RZ11) , you will get an idea why that SC failed to transfer.

Regards,

Imthiaz