cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Status C in Sales Ord not getting reversed on creating Credit Memo?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Guru's

I have a small query, i have such a scenario.

I create sales order for a saleable service material from (01.02.08 to 29.02.08) through order type (ZOOH)

Raise invoice in advance for 30 days on 01.02.08 through billing type (ZOIN) say 100 rupees.

Now on 15th client says he doesnt want the service and i issue a credit memo request (ZOCR) against my invoice type (ZOIN) and change the contract dates from 16.02.08 to 29.02.08 for value 50 rupees.

Now i create credit memo (ZOCM) for 16.02.08 to 29.02.08.

Now once i do that i want the billing status to be reversed in my original document (ZOOH) for period 16.02.08 to 29.02.08

How can we achieve this?

Please its urgent. Points will be suitably rewarded

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have billing status C becouse your billing and invicing must be completed. Now to rectify your problem pls cancel your invoice for date 01/02/08 to 29/02/2008. Reverse the billing for the same. And create again billing as your requirment one for 01/02/2008 to 15/02/2008 and one for 16/02/2008 to 29/02/2008.

Reward point if helpful

Tarpan vadaliya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Let me understand.

You have fully invoiced contract, customer in between cancelled the contract and hence a credit memo is issued. In this scenario, why we want the billing status C of the sales orders to be reversed. The original invoice would be have been in completed status and hence on sales order it shud be C.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have used billing plan, then the control for reversing it also lies in the billing plan customisation

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a billing plan, can you please suggest me how do i make the customization.

Thanks

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Your inputs have been valuable, but could you please tell me why doesnt it automatically edit the billing plan row against which i have raised my credit memo. I have to go and do it manually in my original sales document and edit the period.

Cant it happen automatically?

Kind Regards

Ravi