Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not available in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

I am doing a FILE---FILE scenario.

Where my file is getting created in the AL11,but I am not getting any message in SXMB_MONI also in RWB the message also not available.

I hv done also sxi-cache cache refresh.

Kindly help me ASAP

Cheers

MANas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if you have setup the Trace level properly in XI for SXMB_MONI

Refer

XI: I cannot see some of my messages in the SXMB_MONI

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 29, 2008 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

I already tried with this blog .All settings are correctly done

Actually the problem I am getting with my userid I think I am not sure about this..

When I am trying with the other userid the same scenario is working perfect.The messages are available in MONI.

HElp ASAP.

Regards

Manas

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the Tracle level is indepsndent of the users you login....when you login with your ID...make sure you are giving right selection criteria for displaying messages.....

1. File is getting picked up, No errors.

2. Other ID its showing log in MONI.

there cannot be any other reason why u cnt c other than the slection criteria..

di you check the message monitoinrng onthe AE level in RWB are messages coming there?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times the File adapter will not pick the file dont know why it will happen,just inactive ur sender communication channle and again activate it,if it doesnt work then try to give the wrong path and check in RWB it it throw any error then ur communication channel is working fine,then problem in ID,check them.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What your Sender CC is saying??

Check witht the Sender CC

Regards

Seshagiri

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following

1. File got picked as you said.....check the piplelnie URL in the SLD for XI it is right this will put the data from AE to IE then only you will get entry into SXMB_MONI provided you have mainained the runtime paramters in IE configuration

LOGGING, LOGGING_SYNC, LOGGING_PROPOGATION & TRACE_LEVEL

set the trace level to 3 to get details of pipleline steps...

when you goto Message monitoring int the RWB slect the AE and search you will c the message there...

check the Pileine URL entry in SLD, if thatis fine then you are missing the runtime paramters mentieond above...