Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Models!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Moderators,Mentors.

SDN came long way by now i think its time to have Role Models.

So that others can inspire from them and tells how to behave in a forum.I think it helps to improve the standard of the form.

I just feel so.

I am naming two of them

1.Mathew Billingham.

2.raymond Giuseppi

Regards,

K.P.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SDN came long way by now i think its time to have Role Models.

So that others can inspire from them and tells how to behave in a forum.I think it helps to improve the standard of the form.

I really thought that Mentors were Role Models...We're supposed to be connected to people...We're supposed to be experts in some areas...

Anyway...I like Marilyn's idea -:)

Greetings,

Blag.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You know, sometimes things exist and we don't always consider them until someone points them out to us. Role models is a concept that I suddenly think is already existing in our profiles in a variety of ways. I think this idea is embedded in the Business Card as you can point to your favorite members. (not sure if this is fully working the way we all wish but it seems that is the intent). Another idea would be to highlight such members in your wiki profile. It's a kind of "friends" idea. I like to think of my friends as a kind of role model for particular behaviors, including friendship. It's a very "personal" thing, but by having friends in your profile, it can give folks a good indication of who you read and who interests you and who is a topic expert in your opinion. Its a kind of Blog roll and you are very encouraged to help us create a better wiki profile to support it if the one we already have doesn't suit your needs.

So thanks for making me aware of how we could better use something we already have!