cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over Delivery Toelrance limit in Delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a Sales order with order quantity as 5000 LBS with over delivery tolerance limit of 10% (copied from customer master data). I created a delivery document. The tolerance limit copied into the delivery. I created a transfer order with "Adopt pick quanity" as "1". While confirming this TO I changed the actual quantity to 12000LBS. The system allowed me to confirm the difference of 7000 LBS (which is way above 10% of tolerance limit). The confirmed quantity reflected in delivery document also. Then I could do goods issue also.

My only question what was what was the effect of having a tolerence limit of 10% when the system allows us to do the good issue of the delivery document for any given quantity during the confirmation of TO.

Regards,

Shirish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the below setting is maintained then it would have not allowed over tolerance in your case:

T.code : 0VLP ( select the delivery item category ).

In the quantity tab of Check overdeliv field B ( Situation rejected with an error message) should be maintained.

Kindly Reward points if useful.

Regards

vK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check transaction code OVM1 for messages and perhaps check characteristic of message VL "064".

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though you have defined the tollerance limits in the customer master, you have to define the systems reaction for the over delivery in the configuration of delivery document type. There you have to mention whether the system should give warning or error message etc., incase over delivery happens.

Thanks,

Ravi