cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuliding Error?Urgent issue.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiGurus,

when I rebulid my webdynpro leave request application its throwing an error message saying that Build is failed" there are some outdated files remove it" ..........

and when I sync the application with inactive DC .in NWDI..after sync first time if i build the same application its building it properly....then If I run and deploy the application its happening properly........

Now after successful deployment if I build the application again its throwing the error message ........."The project was not built due to "Problems encountered while copying resources.". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and rebuilding it since it may be inconsistent.

Any body have any clue on this issue.........Please share with me............

Higher points will be rewarded for the inputs.......

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I also used to have these problem; It usually happens when the system overloaded and not able to access its workspace to accessing its resources.

Just Close the IDE and start it again; It will work; If its not working then try to point the workbench using a bat file and run it from there.

This will work

Regards

- Vinod

• Reward if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for the valuable input.

Since am new to NWDS workspace ,can you please tell me the step by step approach of your recommendation .....

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharani,

Check this.

Regards,

Mithu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a .bat file with the following contents

rem PLEAS EYMINE AND CHANGE IF NECESSARY: set VMpath= Dir path of javaw.exe set IDEpath= Eclipes path set workspace= workbench directory rem DO NOT CHANGE: cd %IDEpath% start SapIde.exe -vm %VMpath% -data %workspace%

and save it.

Try to run it will open your Eclipes and this time it should work.

Regards;

Vinod

• Rewards if found helpful.

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharani,

Build the Project if build is successful then Check in the Activity. Other Wise

First Choose Remove from Client option to remove the project then Create Project From the Inactive DCs.

Thanking you,

Mithu