cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating DC in webdynpro studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Webdynpro studio Version: 2.0.11. When i try to create a DC i get a error.

Please find the details:

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Model Editor Services

plugin ID: com.sap.ide.webdynpro.service.modeleditor

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.ModelDialog

exception:

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library librfc. Found version "640.0.46" but required at least version "640.0.59".)

Any body have any clue what has to be done??

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

The problems is that you have a old plugin than the required one. If you remember from old times

this problem can be solved either by updating the correct plugin version in the plugin's directory C:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\plugins

or by installing the NWDS again.

The second one can be an easier option

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for your reply. Well i can recall old golden days and so tried the same. But error persist.

I just figured out that i have installed a NWD IDE on my machine, and i am using another IDE as server for deploying my application.

Version for both differs.

If that can be one of the resons??

if yes, can i use same DVD to install only IDE on my local system??

thanks again,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

You should deploy your applications to J2EE Server that has version equal or greater to your NWDS(IDE).

The reason is that with every NWDS version, the plugins are enhanced or new plugins are added. These are not recognized by the old version of J2EE servers.

Hence I think this should be the issue.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

thanks for inputs.. so can you let me know... if we can install only IDE client using the DVD provided by SAP. or we have to install IDE with server only..

and how we can achieve this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Yes you can also install only NWDS standalone with the SAP DVD. When you goto setup, it gives you a seperate option for the same.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shubham.

Its working.

Answers (0)