cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Does SAP certification really give u an edge , when compared to a non certified SAP consultant ?

Basically the query is, A person really good @ work without a certification, or a person whose got his certification, and still learning to master his work . Who would have more weightage in the SAP market ?

tJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Knowledge and experience is the only thing that matters. If you compare a guy with very good knowledge with person who is certified with less knowledge then obviously the person who is having knoweldge will be preferred because company recruits consultants for real time work not just to see their certificates only.

But yes the person with good knowledge having certification as well get an edge over others.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Certification can never replace Real time experience, Although some companies prefer to have certified consultants.

I have seen people who are not cetified but still on the basis of their exemplary experience of SAP, they are among the top guys of the org and getting paid sky high salaries.

It can always give u an additional advantage but can never be a replacement of real time experience.

You seem to be knowing that better than me, since you already have more SDN points than me

Regards,

A S