cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSTING RETURN STOCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

how to post stock from quality st.loc to unrestricted use st.loc.& how to check the goods mvt i.e. to which storage loc. it is posting while processing PGR.

thanks&regards

reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The movement types 651 - moves stock to unrestricted stock

and 653 - moves stock to restricted use. (or vice versa ...I'm not sure)

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To post the stock from quality to unresticted

Use T-code : MB1B and Movement type : 321 and plant details

In the next screen give material number, qyt, storage location ( Check it form the related return delivery, item level storage location)

To check whether the above stock is posted correctly, use T.code MMBE give material number, plant and storage location.

Kindly Reward points if useful.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-code : MB1B

Movement type : 321

Use the storage location : QI storage location

This will give you the option to put the stock into the storage location of unrestricted use.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

while returns how to check in which st.loc.

the goods r moving.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear yugandhar

run MB51, give the material code and if you know the movement type enter that and execute. A screen will appear wherein on the left corner, the system will show in which storage location, the material is transferred.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you are creating a returns sales order, you create a returns delivery for that, in returns delivery document, check in picking tab, there it will against each line item to which storage location it is moving.

Please revert if it is not clarified.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes its working thank u very much.but in MMBE this returned stock is not reflecting in qual. inspec.

how can i see this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to see not refelcting in Qi .

go to MMBe and

execute with mat and plant

on the result screen

scroll right and see the Qi stock heading

it will not be there

reward if useful

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any possibility to have the recieved stock posted directly into unrestric stock after PGR. how can i configure.

advance thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The functionality is :

When ever stock or goods are returned by customer back to company, they cant be just put away for further use or i mean to say into unrestricted stock.

So when a returns take place. the goods are sent for quality inspection then moved to apporpriate category say damaged or can be reused or can be sold with discount if minor damage.

For this reason quality stock cant be posted into unrestricted directly.

If this adds value ...

kindly reward points

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U can do it in MB1B and in it u specify the storage location also.

Then u can check the stock in MMBE and if yr plant has many storage locations then leave the storage location blank in MMBe and execute with only Material and plant. all storage locations sotkc will get displayed

reward if useful

regards

krishna