cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating the RG1 register.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Gurus,

Iam updating the RG1 register like this. In my company we create sales order. After that the PP people do the Sales order to process order and put the stock into the unrestricted stock.

Then we do delivery and billing and excise invoice.

After creation of the excise invoice iam using the J1ID here in the Chapter Id and Material combination iam putting the material as RG1.after that iam using the T.code SE16 and in the table j_2irg1bal iam maintaing the some quantity in total receipts+issues field.

After that iam doing RG1 updation ,Extraction.

My question is is my process is correct or not? if we follow the process any problems come in the future.

Gurus please correct me.

regards,

jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PP guys input material using MB31 and stokc comes to unrestricted stock may as normal or Sales order stock (E).

Now in CIn , RG1 does not get updated u need to update manually for it reflect the GR

Now u go PGI then also RG1 to be updated manually.

This is how it works

rest of proces extraction and printing is as u said.

reward if clarified

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna ,

tellme the process little bit clearly. how manuvally we update RG1.

regards,

jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

dont go the table again and again . the table is updated at intial stage only for stock update but not when SAP is running.

In day to day bussiness the flow is as follows:

Production - MB31 - to Unres stock

Sales - VL02n - PGI - to customer - i.e out of unres stock

Every day u can run TC J1i5 once in a day as decided and update the register so all transactions which have happend in that day gets updated i.e both input and output.

and this will happen every day.

hence dont use table as it is only for intial data upload i.e just before golive.

Hope i am clear.

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Table J_21IRG!BAL should be used only to update the Loose / pack indicator. The total receipts + issues will have to be done from the RG1 updation in J1I5 and not directly in the table. Please go through OSS Note 373001 for details.

This updation at the Table level will be done only once in the lifetime of the Material, the very first time.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

That means, after creation of the excise invoice i go to the Table J_21IRG!BAL and give only excise group ,date ,material, material form (p).

After that i have to update the RE1 reg using J1I5 ( for starting).

is it right?

regards,

jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No just goto j1i5 and update the RG1 give movement type and date other required data then click RG1 then generate it.

dont go to table. you can maintain over here.

here u can give excise group material document number,classification and company code.

hope now u got it.

reward if helpful.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strictly speaking, the update table J_2IRG1BAL first and update the initial Stock coming through Movement types 561 or 101 or which ever is relevant to you, Next show the updation for the removal of the goods (when PGI is done) and then generate the Excise Invoice.

Stock balance must exist before a despatch can be made, right?

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I checked the RG1 what u told. only mov type 321 in updating into the RG1..But not 601.

is it right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the movement types assignment in CIN in CIN SPRO Mvnt type settings

patrh to go there is as below :

LO general

Taxes on goods mvt

in bussinesstransactions -

incomming excise invoices

specify which movement types involve esci inv

give 601 and in second column give RG1 update

it will sove yr problem.

Reward if useful

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

To update 601 Movement type (Outbound Deliveries), you will need to use Classification Types: IDH (Domestic Sales) or IWE (Exports under Bond) or IDE (Exports on payment of duty) in J1I5 as the case may be. When you extract using J215, you will see the incoming and outgoings of material.

Regards

Ramana ND