cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD RFC server threads are in the [DOWN] status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC server thread in my SLD system are all stay in DOWN status, but SLD works. I already follow SAP post-configuration guide to config SLD. Configuring SLD security roles, user group, SLD bridge, import latest CR_Content, CRDelta file.

And action "trigger data transfer to SLD" in "SLD Data Supplier" succeed. But, I found a list of error in Log viewer about SLD.

Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrInstanceWriterNR].
Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrInstanceWriterLD].
Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrInstanceWriterCR].
Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrClassWriter].
Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrSupport].
Message : ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrUser].

But I already assign these security role to ID administrator.

My EP system version is NW2004s SP14.

Any suggestion would be very appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

How did you get this resolved? i am having the same problem. My RFC server threads are down and this is standalone JAVA server where we have configured the local SLD.

RFC server threads:

[DOWN] NUC:sapdevndi_sapgw00_SLD_NUC_612470959

[DOWN] UC :sapdevndi_sapgw00_SLD_UC_1521888034

[DOWN] NUC:sapdevndi_sapgw00_SLD_NUC_1779516927

[DOWN] UC :sapdevndi_sapgw00_SLD_UC_1272579555

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check the parameters in the SLD for gateway server and gateway service are correct.

2.Give a shot for restart(i meant java restart not sld restart) and see if it resolves.

antonio_nunes1
Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same error (RFC server threads in DOWN state)  and it was because the gateway port was wrong. I corrected it and made the restart of SLD and it works after that.

gabriella_kiss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

another possible reason  for RFC threads in DOWN state could be, when SLD gateway and port set correct, that the gateway uses a reg_info file and this does not allow for Jco RFC threads to register on it.

In that case reg_info file should be extended with a necessary rules.

Gabriella Kiss