cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

when i create delivery(mvt type is 601) the material doc was releasing for accounting.where as while creating returns delivery i.e. PGR (mvt type is 651)the material doc is not releasing for accountong.what is the problem? can any body explain.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the stock situataion, where has the returns stock gone.

It has to be in Unrestricted stock to affect the valuation.

If it has gone to Quality stock, you have to move the same form Quality to Unrestricted through transfer posting.

Please check and confirm.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pl explain the process i.e. how to check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

go to TC OMWN - which is view for account grouping i.e this is the place where we allot the value string to a mvt type and this value string is assigned the accounts to be hit i.e BSX, INV , PRD , GBB. for 651 there is nil so no accounts hit.

now u can go to TC OMJJ and click on movement type then system will aSK U MOVT TYPE NO. GIVE 651 AND PRESS ENTER U WILL ENTER THE CONFIG SCREEN OF MVT TYPE 651. nOW GO TO ACCOUNT GROUPING WHICH IS SCREEN TO CHECK THE ACCOUNTS HIT AND IT WILL BE NIL TO SEE REAL MEANING NOT GO TO MVT TYPE 601 OR 101 ETC THEN U WILL FINF THE ACCOUNT GROUPING.

REGARDS

REWARD POINTS IF FOUND GOOD

KRISHNA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

651 mvt type posts goods to Returns stock and company has to take a decision as to what has to be done with the goods i.e transfer to QI or Unrestricted stock.

If transferred to QI, usage decision has to be taken and then either scrap it or Send it to repair / blocked stock or to unrestricted stock.

So returns stock type is only a temporary location to store for further processing so when u go to TC OMWN and OMJJ u will not find any transaction key or account grouping for it hence no material document posted. The transaction key and account modifier would give the g/l's to be hit for any mvt type.

Hope this explains SAP and the reasons behind it.

Reward points if useful

Krishna