Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va01

former_member949397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created account group,no ranges,partner function.Then by using XD01 i HAVE CREATED customer master .The number is 61.I have also assign sales area to sales doc.But after that while creating VA01 system showing that no customer master exist for sold to party 61.Please give me the details how i will create sales order.

Thanks,

Rajendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go Tc vor1 and vor2

ASSIGN COMMON DISTBN CHNL & DIVISION FOR UR SALES ORGANISATION..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The same problem occured for me too thats after creating new partner functions and assigning it to the customer master record and when we intend to create order it pops the same error as that was for you. For which you have to complete the partner dtermination for sales documents and etc.,, then i feel the prolem wont be there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Plz go and check with Partner determination procedure is assigned properly to your acct group or not..

Next Maintain Common Distribution and common divison for that sales area IMG --> S & D --> master date...

After that try to create sales order, ihope the problem will solve...

rewards, if it is useful...

regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

I would have wanted to know more about the error in details These type of errors of mostly due to partner determinations

As you said that you have created a new account group Please check the assignments regarding the sales document type and the partner functions etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain entries for sales org , dist chann and div (sales area) in sales area tab of XD01?

If not go and maintain that,

also make sure you assign pricing procedure to your sales area. (OVKK)

Try agian, should work

Reward if helpful.

Regards

Ravi