cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COnfirmed qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 4 items in a sales order ...2 have confirmed quantities but 2 do not have confirmed qties...they have stock in mmbe what could be the reason plss assist urgent

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

This is because at the time of creating sale order for 4 items, already stock is available for two items and hence it is confirmed immediately to your sale order. For the other two items since there is no stock but at a later stage, the same has been posted to your FG location, you can see stock in MMBE.

Now go to VA02, give the sale order reference and enter. Now select "Edit" on top of your screen followed by "Check Availability". While doing so, from MMBE, the stock for the other two items will also be confirmed to your sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Redo availability.. will do.and check the stock in simulation....

Reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

the material is a sales order stck in mmbe ..do i have to release it seperately???????

Former Member
0 Kudos

the second one is not and theres enough stck in mmbe /....frnds i tried selecting the material and clickin on availability chk didnt wrk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Plz go and check in CO09 there u can find that remaining to 2 is assigned to which document in MMBE the stock is available in Schedule for delivery.

Rewards, if it is useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order do the ATP check.

Go to the Environment---> than availability check.

u will get the detail about the material.

if u created other sales orders earlier it is alloted to that sales order. so whn u want the delivery in the sales order make th scheduline category CN instead of CP.. U will get the confirmed quantity.

Reward points if it helps

Regards

Ashis