cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to restrict storage locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to restrict the four storage locations to all my end users exceprt one user id in production server.

Please let me knoe how can i restrict these storage locations to all user ids.

Regards,

Reddy V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue

Restricted in SPRO T-code SAP reference IMG-->Material management --> inventory magt and physical inventory >Auth. magt>Authorization check for the storage locations

Here i restricted the required storage locations

Regards

Reddy V

arpit_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy ,

u can restrict storage location,

using pfcg,

check authorization object.

M_MSEG_LGO - Authorization object.

Remove the storage location from here, which u want to restrict,

this activity is for basis consultant,

so for more details contact to ur basis guy.

Regards,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

I Have created a role for the T-codes mb1a and mb1b, and assigned this role to one new user id. But this role not maintaining the authorization object M_MSEG_LGO to restrict the storage location(1025).

I have manually added the authorization object M_MSEG_LGO in this role and added the required storage locations and removed/restricted the 1025 storage location.But using the t-code mb1a the user is able to post the material to this storage location 1025.

At the same time there is no other roles/profiles are assigned to this user id.

So , Please let me know how can i restrict this storage location to this user id.

Regards,

Reddy V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you call a "storage location" ?

What system is your production server ? (ECC, XI, SRM, BW, ????)

Regards,

Olivier

PS : Always give the context of your questions. What is obvious for you is just a wild guess for us !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Production server ECC6.0.

As per our MM consultant requirement I have to restrict the storage location 1025 to the one new user id.

For this I Have created a role for the T-codes mb1a and mb1b (as per MM Consultant requirement), and assigned this role to new user id. But this role not maintaining the authorization object M_MSEG_LGO to restrict the storage location(1025).

After that I have manually added the authorization object M_MSEG_LGO in this role and added the required storage locations and removed/restricted the 1025 storage location.But using this t-codes the user is able to post the material to this storage location 1025.

At the same time there is no other roles/profiles are assigned to this user id.

So , Please let me know how can i restrict this storage location to this user id.

Regards,

Reddy V