Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regadring the VAT Calculation on diff amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Following is the scenario :-

For a particular state in India and for some particular materials we have to calculate the Taxes on the difference of Internal cost and MRP

i.e For a material XYZ in STATE N1 if the MRP is 1000 & Internal cost VPRS) is 200 ,I have to calulate the VAT on 800 .

For same material in rest of the states VAT calculation is on Rs 1000

Pls guide me how to configure this

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

May be you can have two pricing procedure. One is normal and other one is like this.

In your pricing procedure, let us assume, you have PR00 as 1000 in step 10. Maintain VPRS (Rs.200) in Step 20. In step 30, you minus 200 from 1000 so that your net value will now be 800. For this you assign other conditions like JIN5 / JIN6 so that the tax value will be based on your PR00 less VPRS.

Next list out all the customers to whom you would like to have invoice value 1000 - 200. Maintain a different Customer Pricing Procedure for these customers, let us assume 3.

Now go to OVKK, assign your sales area, document pricing procedure and different customer pricing (3) procedure to Pricing Procedure.

Now test it and I presume this should work for you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

If i go this way it will be applicabe to all the materials , but i want this to happen for only some materials .

E.g If in a sales order i am having Material X & Y . then for material X i want tax calcuation happen on MRP while as for the material Y i want on the difference of MRP& VPRS .

Pls revert

Thanks n Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

As you would appreciate tax is being calculated based on the destination to where you despatch and not based on the material what you despatch.

Having said this you have two options left with as for as I am cocnerned.

1) Create sales orders separately one for normal process and another one for difference. I hope that for both these scenarios, your ship to party is different.

2) Maintain VPRS condition as manual and you can enter manually in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the help of your Developer, get a Routine written in VOFM and attach it in V/08 under 'Condition Formula Calculation Rule'. VAT calculations are tricky and there is very little you can accomplish through straight-forward configuration of Condition Types.

Regards

Ramana ND