cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart form for purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating smartform for purchase order.Under one window i have created one table for item details.

in form interface under table i have declared one internal table type table type.and in main progam i have declared one internal table & using select statement internal table is filled with values that i have passed into table parameters. but still i am not getting the values in table. please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hima-

Put break point on where ur writing select statement before that and debug it . if it filling values in internal table then pass that values to the smartform . If it's not working fine You can declare as in code window before the displaying and pass that values in global definitions . its possible try this .if its not working reply i will send pseducode for that one ............

if its useful reward me .

thanks ,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u cn check at time of processing of loop that whether data is there in table or not.

inside the loop, create a code window and put a break-point n check the value of the internal table in debugger mode. Also check whether the values are coming in workarea or not that u hv defined in loop.

Rgards,

Sangvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing seems to have been missed thus far - the table needs to be looped into a work area.

In the tables "Data" tab, loop the itab into the work area (same structure as the itab of course.) work area should be declared in the global definitions area of the smartform.

Then in your table cells, you output the fields of the work area.

When you write : "Not getting values in table", are you sure that the data isn't in the Smartform at all, or is it just not being output to screen when you print preview it?

A way of assessing this would be to insert code in the form immediately before the table is processed (right-click on a node before the table in the page navigator and create->flow logic->program lines) with a user specific breakpoint i.e. "BREAK USERNAME". Run the print from the print program, in fact debug this and you can see the table contents before you hit smartform, then run until you hit the breakpoint, which should have the table contents in whatever you've called the table in the interface. This would be useful in diagnosing the problem, since it tells your whether the data didn't get through in the first place, or if it got through to the Smartform FM, but didn't get output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai hima

hope you had given table dimensions correctly

(if not give it..dimensions of each cell and all )...

under header create table line for each column header...

under each cell create texts where u enter the respective column headers..similarly for main under each cell create text and input the respective fields..using insert field option

( eg: &itab-lifnr& ).

create loop under table if u r using internal table.

try this............

if it helps let me know.....

regards

ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether in your driver program where you have filled your internal table has values. That is select statement is successful?

Did you pass this internal table to function module that is generated through smartforms?

Put a hard corded break-point in program lines of smartforms and in debugging mode check whether you have entries in that internal table or not?

Thanks,

Shravan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this

/SMB40/MMPO_UK

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 29, 2008 6:24 PM