cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sxi_cache the staus of XI runtime cache is showing RED in PROD, because of this messages got stuck in inbound queue. What could be the solution.

Regards,

Ram Narender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u application in scheduled or is in queue .then click on this signal and it will show the sys code enter this code and it will show the your application. if it show the system fail or CPA cache then u can delete this .but if u are deleteing this your data will loss..

I hope its helpful for you

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Also make sure while deleting all queues in smq2, you must go to RWB and select all previous messages triggred by you and delete them. otherwise they will again stuck in queue or integration engine.

Rewards if helpful.

BR,

Alok

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto the RWB and cache monitoring there you check the cache status of the following

AE

IE

you should c all green color

if AE is yellow, run CPA cache.....

if IE is Yellow then goto IR and run cache check there no errors similarly for ID.

then in SXI_CACHE run the delta cache refresh...

for all this make sure your INTEGREATION_DIRECOTRY_HIM is up and running.

check my smq2 data is blocked, try to relaese the blocked queue...i tdnt think this should hold the cache refresh.

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the RFC destination "INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" in your xi system and check the followin entries.

Target Host:

Path Prefix:/dir/CacheRefresh

Service No : 5xxxx

Make sure that the above destination is running well.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti