cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QoS EOIO - How to Configure in JMS adapter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In order to configure the JMS sender-adapter with EOIO QoS, I need to provide 2 "extra" parameters. These are

1)Queue ID

2)Processing J2EE Cluster Server (ClusterID)

So far I was able to find out the name of the ClusterId in our system but for the Queue ID I still have some doubts.

From the XI documentation I understand that for QoS EOIO , all messages share the same queue. They also say; <i>The "suffix" of this queue must be explicitly set in the application program by a <u>serialization context</u> before the client proxy is called.</i> What exactly is <i>serialization-context</i> in this context?

Can someone provide me with a clear explanation which steps I need to follow in order to use the functionality of QoS EOIO? And if possible some example of the name of an EOIO queue?

Thanks,

R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleted .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

for EOIO queue name . in these cases EOIO Queue name can be any name of our choice. so if you give any queue name it will not be a problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

For queue ID, you can specify any arbitrary queue ID for example, POQueue1, jayqueue or salesorder...

It can be anything you want and no additional configuration is needed. Just specify any name you like to use for queue ID and you are all set.

Thanks,

Jay