cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know the right flow of BPM exception handler, Maybe there is a bug in SP14

I have BPM:

1) Block ForEach Exeptions <b>SystemError</b>, <b>UpdatedError</b>

2) Exception Handler branch. Exeption <b>SystemError</b> and AsyncSend Step A within.

3) AsyncSend Step B. Exception: <b>UpdatedError</b>

Step A sends a message. This step is inside exception hanler branch with exception SystemError but Step B throws UpdatedError.

Why is Step A triggered? Is it right flow?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deleted Exception in Step B and Exception handler still working.... I'm confused. Does BPM work in XI SP14? How to find out a problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

There should'nt be any problems with the BPM in SP14.

Refer this link on exception handling in BPM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/4a773f12f14a18e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed Acknowledgement to <b>none</b> for step and exception handler still works for each message.

Is it correct behavior for business process? I think no.

I checked Runtime cache and it was updated correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gusee it is cache problem. Your current changes are not reflected at runtime.

I also faced similar problem sometime back.

Go to SWF_XI_Pbuilder transactyion and see if there are more than one versions of same integration process.

Also go through wonderful document How to monitor ccBPM if you have not already seen at below location

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read this doc.

I have found interesting thing. I updated BPM in IB Design part (deleted Exception from block).

SXI_CACHE shows that BPM was updated in correct time. But XML representation of BP contains <b>deleted exception</b>! Status of BP is 99 and I cannot activate it beacuse there is an error <b>Node 0000000023 has no outcome 'MyDeletedException'</b>.

How to explain that?

Message was edited by: Sergey A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey

I am also facing the same.

Were u able to solve this??

Regards

Sunita