cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement not showing in VL10e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created scheduling agreement for one customer.Issue is after entering schedule for March.When ia m checking in vl10e for 1st march.there are now delivery document.What could be the reason

Thanks and regards

deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have create the schedu;ing agreement but i have error to enter net value.i entered condition type .but it is not accept .pls reply me

what is use of net value

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi

Good Morning..

First u need to verify that qty on 1st March is confirmed or not, if it is confirmed then only net value will update and that will appear in Vl10E..

Can u plz give brief Explanation on this second question, u r saying some thing abt Transit..

I hope this will help you , plz check it and let me know..

Rewards, if it is useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Edited by: Durga Sana on Feb 29, 2008 6:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Durga,

The issue is ,scheduling agreement is created in the month of Feb-08 for one material.And the deliveries has been done.Now we are adding schedule for the month of March.When i am entering the order quantity ,the confirm quantity is showing as 0.AT this time status in cumulative quantity in transit field showing some quantity.If i increase my order quantity than this quantity,the confirmed quantity is show as the difference in these both.

I want this confirmed quantity should be equal to newly entered order quantiy.

In this what i need to do.

Thanks

deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

run VA32 and check Scheduled lines for your item(s)

do you have Confirmed qty? what is the date for delivery date for confirmed qty?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Warwick

As per your suggestion i have checked and found the confirmed quantity is 0.So i changed the schedule quantity.Now it is coming.The cummulative qty in transit is for earlie schedule.

Now how to change these quantities.

plz guide.

Thanks.

Nitin